Minggu, 28 April 2013

Feeling Like a Zombie Gone Back to Life

Well, the title says it all.
Exams are over.
School is over.
No more homeworks.
Yay to myself!

It's not really "gone back to life", actually. Since the life I'm going back to is a life as a non-lifer. You know, tons of dramas in a week. Novels in a day. And so on. Life is beautiful, isn't it?

But.. it gets boring after a few days. I really have nothing to do I started to pick random dramas and end it as soon as I start watching it. That illustration pretty much tells everything about my current situation. I guess as much of an anti-social I am, I really can't stand being stuck at home for all eternity.

Oh, and since I've gone back to a non-lifer, and I've got enough "rest" already, I think it's about time to start writing in this blog again. Yay! Hooray to this blog with no readers!

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar